Discover has introduced the new NHL Discover it Card, which offers all of the benefits of the Discover it Card as well as 10% off NHL gear from Shop.NHL.com.
Plus, you can support your favorite National Hockey League team with a card that is emblazoned with your NHL team’s logo.
Besides that, however, there is not much difference at this time between the NHL Discover it Card and the rest of the Discover it Cards.
Unlike the NFL Credit Card from Barclaycard, which offers double points on NFL-related purchases, the NHL card doesn’t offer any bonus spending categories, and there is no sign-up promotion at this time.
Discover NHL Credit Card Benefits
You will receive 10% off NHL gear that you purchase at Shop.NHL.com (must use promo code ITPAYS at checkout to receive discount).
You’ll also receive Double Cash Back on all of the cash back that you’ve earned at the end of your first year.
Additionally, you’ll get 5% Cash Back in select categories that rotate each quarter.
Plus, you’ll get 1% cash back on all of your other card purchases.
There is no annual fee for the NHL Discover it Card for as long as you are a card member.
- 10% Off NHL Gear
- 5% Cash Back in Select Categories and 1% Everywhere Else
- Player Navy Line Datone Dallas Men Pro Nfl Cowboys Jones Double First Year Cash Back
- Redeem Any Amount Any Time
- Use Rewards at Amazon.com
- Freeze it On/Off Switch
- FICO Credit Score Access
- Player Navy Line Datone Dallas Men Pro Nfl Cowboys Jones 0% Intro APR for 12 Months on Purchases and Balance Transfers
- 100% U.S-based customer Service
- No Annual Fee
Pick Your NHL Team for the NHL Discover it Card
You can select your favorite team from the National Hockey League for your credit card logo.
- Anaheim Ducks
- Calgary Flames
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Florida Panthers
- Nashville Predators
- Ottawa Senators Mcsorley Player Baltimore Pro Line Jersey Ravens Youth Nfl Purple Trace
- St.Louis Blues
- Washington Capitals
- Arizona Coyotes
- Player Navy Line Datone Dallas Men Pro Nfl Cowboys Jones Carolina Hurricanes
- Dallas Stars
- Los Angeles Kings
- New Jersey Devils
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Winnipeg Jets
- Boston Bruins
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Detroit Red Wings
- Player Navy Line Datone Dallas Men Pro Nfl Cowboys Jones Minnesota Wild
- New York Islanders
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Toronto Maple Leafs Black Jersey Limited Cowboys Black Limited Cowboys
- Buffalo Sabres
- Colorado Avalanche
- Edmonton Oilers
- Montreal Canadiens
- New York Rangers
- Player Navy Line Datone Dallas Men Pro Nfl Cowboys Jones San Jose Sharks
- Vancouver Canucks
If you want to support your NHL team, then it may be worth applying for this credit card right now, but I’d personally wait until they offer some type of sign-up bonus in the future for new members.